Just click the business you want to apply to and look for the “Apply here” button. That will take you to an electronic application to fill in. You can also upload your resume there.
Generally speaking, here are the steps to become part of the UIDC family:
- Apply online at uidchr.com.
- Hiring managers from each business/department will review your application and will get in touch with you to let you know if you’ll be moving forward in the process.
- Applicants we’d like to get know further are invited to participate in the interview process, which may include some or all of the following: phone interviews, virtual interviews, testing, on-site interviews.
- Those selected are offered a position and given new hire information (YESSSSS!)
New team members are scheduled for new hire training and your new adventure begins!
Your application stays on file with us for one year. We ask that you update it as information changes.
Please reach out to our Human Resources folks at (541) 839-1157.
Age requirements for the Casino:
- 21 years & older – Positions in Slots, Table Games, Bingo, Marketing, Cage, Security, positions furnishing alcohol in lounge and/or bar, Spa, Hotel Front Desk and management.
- 18 years & older – most Food & Beverage and most Hotel positions.
- 16 years & older – stewards (dishwashers), and Buffet bussers.
Age requirements for all other UIDC businesses:
- 18 years & older – most positions
- 16 years & older – select positions
- Contact UIDC Human Resources for specific information (541) 839-1157.
No, the online job application system is a database where your application is stored. To apply for more than one position during the initial application process just follow the online instructions. If you want to apply for a position that you did not apply for during your initial application set up go to CURRENT OPENINGS, select the position and follow the online instructions.